These are guided tours that walk you to the participating churches. At each church, programs and/or narratives will be presented. Some programs may be musical; most will relate factual human interest stories about how the civilian population dealt with the battle of Gettysburg.
- Wednesdays from mid-June, July and August
- Tours leave from Gettysburg Presbyterian Church, corner of Baltimore and High Sts.
- Park free behind church.
- The tour leaves at 6:00pm. Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to purchase tickets.
- Adults $5, children 12 and under are free.
- Tours are approximately 120 minutes long.
- See Schedule for specific dates and times
- See Map for specific routes
- Special tours are also available.